Important Enrollment Dates: Pre-K 2018/2019 School Year*
Current Pre-K Families: 2/13/18
All DAS Families: 2/15/18
Open Enrollment: 2/20/18
*see Forms tab for registration form.
Before and After Care are completely full for the 2017/2018 school year!
If you would like to be added to our wait list please email all paperwork to firstname.lastname@example.org
Current forms available Here
To support families by providing high quality care and education in a positive environment for children at Duniway School and the surrounding community.
Respect: All children, families, and staff members deserve an environment in which they feel equally valued and trusted. Kindness and tolerance are evident in our interactions, and we protect the dignity and confidentiality of all members of our community.
Professionalism: In order to develop our reputation as a program whose staff is knowledgeable, capable, and accountable, we demonstrate integrity and honesty in our communication. We provide a safe, productive environment in which quality is consistently evident.
Collaboration: We demonstrate through our attitudes, our behavior, and our interactions that the Staff and Board are a collaborative team that works together with families to achieve success for our program.
Positive Environment: We provide a friendly, nurturing, child-centered setting in which it is evident that children and staff are enjoying themselves.
Progressive Environment: Through ongoing professional growth and scrutiny of our program, we demonstrate our willingness to consider new ideas, and we strive to provide our children and families with what are considered to be the best practices in our field.
Provide a welcoming environment, and build respectful relationships with all families, children, and staff members.
- Work cooperatively with the teachers and staff of Duniway Elementary School.
- Continually improve the quality of child care according to identified best practices.
- Continually improve the curriculum to incorporate Developmentally Appropriate Practices and encourage children’s active learning in our play-based setting.
- Manage and support the staff to ensure a productive, positive, safe and nurturing environment.
- Ensure long-term and short-term fiscal viability.
- Provide scholarship assistance to low income families.